First, log in to Zoho Sites using your Zoho Account credentials. If you don’t have an account with us, you’ll need to create one.
- Go to zoho.com.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Click SIGN UP.
- Click Let’s begin
- Enter the name of your website, then click Template Gallery.
- Hover over the template you want to use and click Choose.
To access the Visual Editor:
- Click Settings in the top-left corner of the builder.
- Click Visual Editor under the Customize section.
- Click Save at the bottom-right corner when you are done customizing.
- Click the Add  icon in the top-left corner of the builder, then click + Element.Next, drag and drop elements from the tray to your page.
- Hover over the section where you would like an element to appear and click + Add Element.Then, click to select the element you would like to ass to your page.
Adding Sections in the page
Click the Add [ ] icon, then select +Element. Click Sections to access the sections content tray. From here, you can select and add sections with varying content layouts.
- Click the Add [ ] icon at the top-left side of the builder, then click + Page.
- Enter a name and URL for your page.
- Click Add
To hide the hero slide on a particular page:
- Click Pages in the top-left corner of your builder.
- Click Edit Page Info to the right of the page that you want the hero slide to be hidden from.
- Click No for the Show banner on this page option.
To add a gallery:
- Drag the gallery element from your content tray and drop it on your page.
- Click Create Photoset in the top-right corner.
- Name your photoset and click Add.
- Either drag and drop images from your computer or click on the screen to upload files.
- Add a title and caption to the image if you wish.
- Click Add Images at the top-right corner to continue adding images to your gallery.
- Click Add for the gallery to appear on your page.
A button is an interactive element, used by visitors when they need to select an option or respond to a Call to Action (CTA).
Click the button element on your page, then toggle display options like Alignment, Style, Size, Width, and Outline. You can also make buttons link to other pages, URL’s, phone numbers, files, email ID’s, etc.
- Click a button on your page.
- Click the Link tab in the pop-up box.
- Click Change Link.
- Choose the link location from the menu on the left.
- Enter details based on the link location you have chosen.
- Enter a Tool tip and click the switch to enable Target and Nofollow.
- Once you are done, click Save and your button will be linked.
- Access the Table element.
- Enter the number of rows and columns that you would like your table to contain.
- Set the Width, Alignment, and Header.
- Click OK when you are finished.
Use the Code Snippet Element to insert widgets and script from source providers to your site.
- Access the Code Snippet element.
- Enter the name of your code and paste your code in the box below.
- Click OK when it’s complete.
You can embed Google Maps directly on your website. Simply drag and drop the map and enter the location you wish to display.
Use shapers to add patterned layouts to your sections. Shapers provide color and design to give your content add a distinctive look.
To apply shapers:
- Click a section on your page.
- Click the Shaper tab in the pop-up box on the right.
- Click either Top or Bottom to select where the shaper should appear.
- Click Set Shaper.
- Click to select a shaper. The shaper will be applied.
- You can adjust the height and change the color of your shaper using the options provided.
Create forms on your Zoho CRM account to add your web forms to your website. Once the form is generated, you can add them to your site. Apart from CRM, you can create your own forms or choose from pre-built forms too.
Create your own form:
- Access the Form menu.
- Click the Create a new Form.
- Click Build your own Form.
- Enter a name for your form and click Create a Form.
- Drag form fields from the menu on the left and drop them in the blank space in the center.
- Modify the field and form properties by switching between the tabs on the right-side.
- Click Back to Site Builder in the top-right corner to apply your form.
Integrate with Zoho Forms
The Forms which you create on Zoho Forms can be added to you Zoho Sites Website.
To create a form on Zoho Forms:
- Access https://www.zoho.com/forms/
- Click New Form at the top right corner.
- Choose from the Blank Form or Form Templates options.
Embed widgets like Comment boxes, Social Share, and Dynamic Content to interact with your users. Comment Boxes increase interaction between you and your website visitors, helping you create and maintain a community of interested users.
To access your apps:
- Click the Add icon at the top of your builder.
- Click the Element option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Apps from the menu on the left.
- Drag the social widget of your choice and drop it on your page.
Every theme in your builder has three pages by default: Home, Contact, and Blog. You can add more pages when required.
- Click the Add icon  in the top-left corner of your builder.
- Click Page in the dropdown list.
- Enter a Page Name and Page URL (you can use the suggested URL or enter your own).
- Click the Set as Home Page switch if you would like this page to the first one your visitors see.
- Click Save.
After entering essential page details, choose from settings such as General, SEO, Options, and Header and Footer. These options help you change the look and feel of your website. The SEO options Ensure that even if your website doesn’t rank as high on Google, your pages can.
Use the built-in Search Engine Optimization tools to help increase your web page’s ranking in search results.
- Click SEO from the menu on the left.
- Enter a title for the page. This title will be the name that appears in the search results.
- In the Keywords section, enter any words or phrases (separated by commas) that your visitors might use to find your site.
- Add a few lines describing your page in the Description box.
- Select Robots using the checkboxes.
- The NoIndex tag tells search engines not to display the page in search results.
- The NoFollow tag tells search engines not to follow the links on the page.
- The NoArchive tag tells search engines not to store a cached copy of the page.
- Click the Sitemap XML switch to allow search engines to crawl and index your pages easily.
- Click Save.