HOPO Home Zoho Creator App
- Zoho Creator Connection with Zoho CRM
- Zoho Creator Connection with Zoho Books
- Use of Customer Portal. (User can register herself in the portal)
- Receipt issue to Customer
- Invoice generate and send PDF to customer
- Push notification for Portal Users
- Single Property having different room assign to different Tenant
- Booked Room auto hide from the available room list. Once Tenant Move out from Room than auto show to available room list
- Auto send Agreement, Receipt, Invoices as PDF in email
- Room/Property Listing
- Tenant Details
- Booking Room
- Move Out
- Maintenance Request
- Push Notification
- Available rooms will show here.
- Room Name Fields will show depends on Total Room Selected.
- Details of House and Property Features fields is also present in the form.
- Tenant KYC details will show here.
- Customer can see here own details only (in Customer Portal).
- Only Admin can add the new Tenants.
- This Module to used for Room Booking.
- Tenant can book rooms through Portal
- Total Amount will auto Calculate.
- Customer Have to select Property Name, Tenant Name. And have to add Key Details, Bank Details
- Once Property Name is selected then related field data will auto populate.
- Select ‘View Agreement’ to view the Agreement.
- Tenant can not able to change the Agreement data. But admin can change the agreement data.
- Minimum Stay end date will auto calculate based on Minimum stay period and Date of Move in.
- If Payment Type is Partial Payment then invoices will generate based on Partial amount otherwise total amount will be calculate on invoices
- Agreement auto send to the Tenant and Admin as PDF through Email
- User can click on the Move Out Button Present in “All booking Room” Report to Move out from the room.
- Once user click on the button “Move out” report will open with auto fill data.
- User have to Select the Move Out Reason to Move from the Room.
- Once Process is completed. Booking status auto change to ‘Move Out’ in Room Booking and Tenant Detail Modules.
- Customer can add the Maintenance Request of property.
- Customer Have to select the Tenant Name, Property Name, Type of issue etc.
- Once the request is saved by the customer, admin can view the request and change the status accordingly.
- Customer can see only her own related Invoices (in portal).
- Invoices will be auto generate when Room Booking is created.
- For Partial Invoices admin have to add the next invoices.
- Expenses for the property will add here
- This form is used to send the Notification to the portal user
- Portal User can see the notification in Customer Portal App
- Select Customer and type Message to send Notification to the selected customer.